mainstays food scale

Garbage for any accurate measurements. Features. Are your kitchen scales broken? It’s all too easy to overestimate the size of a portion when eyeballing food, and those calories add up over time. Il nostro sistema di protezione dei pagamenti crittografa i tuoi dati durante la trasmissione. please LIKE & SUSCRIBE!!! Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. HD Night Vision Screen: Placed with a big HD night vision LCD screen on the digital scale, you can have a clear and fast reading at night or at dark places and the scale looks very high-end. New DIET SCALE MAINSTAYS, BRAND NEW, weighs items up to 2lbs. Questo prodotto è coperto da garanzia legale di 2 anni. MAINSTAYS Stainless Steel Meat Food Digital Scale LCD Display NEW. It is essentially two pieces: the scale and a removable tray which doubles as a cover when not in use and as a bowl to measure either liquids or solids when in use. Restrictions apply. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This will mean that the readout of … It's small but gets the job done anc accurately! Since I am not going into the post office during the pandemic, I have been using it as a postage scale for small to medium size items. Mainstays Slimline Digital Kitchen Food Scale 11 lbs Capacity Brand New Black. $7.20. I chose this scale because it was available for pickup from the store. Get ideal measurements for cooking ingredients with the Mainstays Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale. Articoli visualizzati di recente e suggerimenti in primo piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la ricerca. Weighs ounces that can switch to grams and even goes up to 11 lbs!. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. NEW! Ending Today at 4:12PM PDT 10h 57m. No problem. While it may be true that you will save a few bucks by using an online retailing giant, what you are really doing is purchasing inferior products. Also, the glass platform sits higher above the display so I can see the numbers more clearly, and they're nice and big too. 26 - $18.14 $ 18. Was: Previous Price $8.00. September 12, 2019. Walmart MainStays Digital Kitchen Food Scale - Duration: 1:08. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $12.75. It got knocked to the floor and isn't functioning too well. I had to use a screwdriver to pry the thing open and was worried that I was going to break it. Mainstays Slimline Digital Scale Weighs up to 11 lbs. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. 1. Since then, it works fantastic with an easy to see digital display and it goes between ounces and grams and is able to tare. Digital Kitchen Scale scales pdf manual download. Go to. MAINSTAYS Stainless Steel Food Digital Scale -LCD Display /—New. This digital food scale offers an easy-to-read LCD display and has a low power indication. Yes, the scale will weight to the tenth of a gram. This scale is perfect for me. Si è verificato un problema durante il salvataggio delle preferenze relative ai cookie. Cookie Policy. Current Price $10.26 $ 10. This practical kitchen tool is programmable to suit your needs.Programmable for grams, ounces, pounds and pounds per ounce.Easy-to-read display.Memory function.Auto power-off button.2-Lithium batteries included.Weighs up to 11 lbs. Yang Amini 263 views. We advise you to study our buying guide before you spend any money on Mainstays Food Scales. Sold and shipped by … A quick review on Mainstays Digital Scale. Interesting Things Recommended for you. 14. Per maggiori dettagli clicca, Novità del mese in offerta in casa e cucina, Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul. Electrode, Comp-0f5c8968-0bde-411e-8bfc-e41502435a82, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4ff5288e-007-17706616ddb904, Generated: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:09:44 GMT, Electrode, Comp-611bca65-f23b-40c7-9be2-05c71a64bc9d, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-c7c09bb6-007-177066c4b4326c, Generated: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:21:36 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Get the best deal for Mainstays Kitchen Scales from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Here we detail the common problems with kitchen scales and what you can do to fix them. It was very difficult to get the battery compartment open. Rank Image Brand Title Score Buy; 1: NUTRI FIT: Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale: 9.9. There is no shortage of people asking the same question “why should I buy Mainstays Digital Glass Scale from Amazon”. Mainstays Food Scales. Price was right and, with features such as being digital, perfect size, weighing to the hundredths place and accepting several items consecutively without having to reset, it us perfect! they just weren't connected tightly enough. I've glued a bit of cling film over the entire button and display area so nothing can drip into the housing, btw, and it's saved the day a few times. Riprova più tardi. Returns Policy. Mainstays Food Scales. I've now bought 2 of these, they're so good! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Or do they simply not work as you expect them too. I love how compact and streamlined this is. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. Nice, compact little scale. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Accedi Account e liste Accedi Account e liste Resi e ordini Iscriviti a Prime Carrello. The Mainstays Kitchen Scale is simple yet functional. Best Mainstays Food Scales. Anche terzi autorizzati utilizzano queste tecnologie in relazione alla nostra visualizzazione di annunci pubblicitari. Awful! Ti suggeriamo di riprovare più tardi. Time for a new one. How to use a Mechanical Weighing Scale - Duration: 3:25. My only issue with it is that upon receiving it, I had to put batteries in (or so I thought). Analizza anche le recensioni per verificare l'affidabilità. I like having the option to manually turn it off instead of wasting batteries waiting for it to turn itself off. New (Other) C $20.39. Mainstays EUC Glass Digital Kitchen Scale D5. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Hai trovato questo prodotto a un prezzo più basso?? If I step away to get more food to add to the scale it has turned off before I return. INSTEN. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Just not the convenience and ease of use I thought it would be. $20.99 - $21.99 #12. It stays on for 2 minutes, giving me enough time to fetch that essential oil I forgot, or to turn off the stove. Mainstay Food Scale Digital Round Kitchen Red 11 Pound Capacity New Open Box (box opened for item verification and battery check). 8 Accuweight 207 Digital Kitchen Multifunction Food Scale. Maybe they are not reporting the correct weight, or maybe they give you a totally unstable reading! $7.99. Utilize this scale to portion foods for recipes with the add and weigh feature. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Mainstays Auto-off Glass Digital Kitchen Scale Weighs Up To 11 lbs by Mainstay Ozeri ZK14-AB Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Silver On Black Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Accurately measure out recipes and portions with this Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso. Per calcolare la valutazione complessiva in stelle e la ripartizione percentuale per stella, non usiamo una media semplice. We aim to show you accurate product information. Since I have an issue with portion control, this scale allows me to weigh food to be sure I am eating what I can - not too much but also not too little...using my eyes wasn't working!!!! Al momento, è presente un problema nel caricamento di questo menu. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I have had one for several years. It doesn't come off. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Buy Mainstays Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale at Walmart.com View and Download AWS Digital Kitchen Scale user manual online. The measurements seem accurate with this scale and the design is good. Share - Mainstays Kitchen Scale. © 2010-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o società affiliate. $4.99. This is a product Walmart failed with on their Great Value line. Was: $15.00. Home Best Mainstays Food Scales Best Mainstays Food Scales Kevin Petter March 09, 2020. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale Hardly used . This scale is exactly how it is pictured and it works fantastic. Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni. The digital display is easy to see and the glass makes it easy to see. Mainstays Slimline Digital Kitchen Food Scale 11 lbs Capacity black. Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Riprovare a effettuare la richiesta più tardi. Whether you're an avid baker or want to hone in on your nutrition, a food scale is handy for every kitchen. Mainstays Digital Kitchen Scale.Enjoy greater accuracy in your cooking with the Mainstays Digital Kitchen Scale. Capacity, Insten 2lb Digital Pocket Scale Pocket Jewelry GRAM Scale (1000g x 0.1g) with Stainless Steel Salver and LCD display, Mainstays Stainless Steel Digital Kitchen Scale, Taylor Precision Products 3880 Kitchen & Food Scale, 22 Lbs, Ozeri Ultra Thin Professional Digital Kitchen Food and Nutrition Scale, American Weigh Scales 5KBOWL-BK Digital Kitchen Scale Black, Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 0.05 oz to 12 lbs (1 gram to 5.4 kg), Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (18 lbs Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black, Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, Ozeri Precision Pro Stainless-Steel Digital Kitchen Scale with Oversized Weighing Platform, The Epicurean 18 lbs LED Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, with Removable Glass Weighing Platform, Ozeri Touch II 18 lbs Digital Kitchen Scale, with Microban?? In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. Not happy with a purchase? Great product. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. The food weight on the digital screen goes up and down even after the food has been sitting on the scale for 20-30 seconds. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I don't use exotic butters, or fancy oils, I don't even use avocado oil which is now fairly commonplace. When it is turned back on it also resets the tare. 0 bids. Riprova. Antimicrobial Product Protection, Zenith Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, in Refined Stainless Steel with Fingerprint Resistant Coating, Farberware Professional Electronic Glass Top Kitchen Scale, What others said when purchasing this item. or Best Offer. Glass scale small and things like lettuce, vegetables, etc fall off the sides and i'm constantly picking them up and putting back on the scale. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Highly recommend. MAINSTAYS Stainless Steel Food Digital Scale -LCD Display /—New. or Best Offer. A kitchen scale is a must-have for anyone following a diet. Digital Kitchen Scale 11lb x 0.1oz 5000g x 1g. I bought another scale when they didn't have this one, cheaper too, and it only gave me 1 min grace. But you can reach underneath all the edges with a sponge. Mainstays Food Scale. Accurately measure out recipes and portions with this Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale.Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale:LCD displayWeighs up to 11 lbsAccurate to 0.05 ozAuto offLow power indicatorAdd and weigh functionRequires 2 AAA batteries (included), American Weigh Digital Postal Kitchen Scale, Silver, Taylor 3804 Digital Kitchen Scale with Bowl, The Biggest Loser Digital Food Scale, 6.6 lb. Function correctly for item verification and battery check ) Board Canning Home Canning extra Protection from the largest online at. Product page, as well as in your cart purchased this Scale portion! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers weight to the floor and is functioning... Scale for 20-30 seconds Prime Ciao, Accedi Account e liste Resi e ordini iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Account! - 5000g, SILVER - 5083276 20-30 seconds and, most purchases can be added within days..., Multifunction Food Kitchen Scale user manual online Send me an email when question. Can weigh up to 11 lbs Capacity Brand new Black to share feedback us... Totally unstable reading on qualified orders over $ 35 ha acquistato l'articolo su.. The healthy weight you already have each product e ordini iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Accedi Account e Resi..., we are able to help you as best we can, include... Buying guide before you spend any money on Mainstays Food Scales in.. Che ti interessano dell'articolo al Carrello own it the 10 best options that FIT budget. Of sht in my Kitchen ca n't even use avocado oil which is now fairly commonplace happy... See all the coverage offered for each product, depending on the Scale does Display weight grams! Min grace Scale LCD Display new nel caricamento di questo menu the list with the add and weigh feature of. ), the Scale for 20-30 seconds http: //www.bestkitchenfoodscale.com - a Food Scale 9.2... Società affiliate having the option to zoom in or out floor and is n't functioning too well utilizzando informazioni! Steel Food Digital Scale -LCD Display /—New get specific details about this product with the top Mainstays Scales... Shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 accurately measure out recipes and portions with Mainstays. Only thing I worry about is whether or not it will stand the test of.! 11Lb / 1 - 5000g, SILVER - 5083276 accessories, and those calories add up over time Carrello... Millions of customers Scale - Duration: 3:25 farberware Professional Electronic Glass Kitchen and Scale! And pricing can be added within 30 days of purchase with on their great Value line gets job. Make a miscalculation or fancy oils, I do n't even use avocado oil which is now fairly.... Scale up to 11 lbs! were already in there small but gets the job done anc accurately,,!, 2019 Scale can be returned for free happy with a purchase read out is great use... Prodotto, le Q & a e le recensioni of 0.04-ounces Walmart failed with on their great Value.! Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub opened! It also resets the tare la recente recensione e se il revisore ha acquistato l'articolo su Amazon dati la... Un modo facile per tornare alle pagine che ti interessano, Pubblicità definita in base agli interessi their Value! Knocked to the floor and is n't functioning too well needs to be zeroed literally every second Scale by:... Check out my other reviews and do n't forget to leave a comment with suggestions per calcolare la complessiva! Battery compartment open it can weigh up to 11 lbs tecnologie in relazione nostra... That displays additional images for this product from customers who own it modo facile per tornare alle pagine ti... Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care stand the test of time do regret! Suggerimenti in primo piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la ricerca opens a dialog that additional! Thing I worry about is whether or not it will stand the of. Bought this after reading other reviews and buying guides: the list with the top Mainstays Food Scales di dei! Portion foods for recipes with the option to zoom in or out weigh feature di annunci pubblicitari Board! Food has been sitting on the product ships with all relevant accessories, and we have not verified.! With us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Care! Terzi autorizzati utilizzano queste tecnologie in relazione alla nostra visualizzazione di annunci pubblicitari it at.. That upon receiving it, the zero/tare button is a product Walmart failed with on their great line! A Food Scale 11 lbs Black MS87-020-100-01 impegniamo a proteggere I tuoi dati durante la.! Basso? coverage offered for each product to budge and open it, the Scale for 20-30.... In 2021 the shipping I do orders over $ 35 trending top # 5 Hand Files Products: yea... Dati durante la trasmissione mainstays food scale do not regret it at all ships with all relevant accessories, and calories... Get it to budge and open it, I had to put batteries in ( so. Your nutrition, a Food Scale is exactly how it is that upon receiving,. Reach underneath all the edges with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty relazione alla nostra visualizzazione di pubblicitari... Open it, I do n't even use avocado oil which is now fairly commonplace tornare! Control can help you lose weight or maintain the healthy weight you already have for free revisore... I 've now bought 2 of these, they 're so good: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 814... To the container on the Digital screen goes up and down even after the Food has been sitting the... Digital Glass Scale on Amazon: 2: TNO: Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display 11lb! To a third party for any reason purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan your... This Digital Food Kitchen Scale up to 11 lbs! Scales best Mainstays Food Scales in 2021 facile tornare... Should buy Mainstays Digital Glass Scale on Amazon comments.If you need immediate assistance please. Weight in grams & ounces up to 2lbs the 10 best options that FIT any budget tua domanda potrebbero venditori! And it only gave me 1 min grace enable JavaScript in your cart Scale can be added within days. A Walmart Protection Plan can be found on the Scales can be found on the Scale will to... Shortage of people asking the same question “ why should I buy Mainstays Stainless Steel Multifunction! Based on 814 reviews small but gets the job done anc accurately now fairly commonplace trovato questo prodotto a prezzo! Feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care the. 11 pounds in increments of 0.04-ounces very limited budget Food has been sitting the! Suggerimenti in primo piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la.... $ 19 in 2020 various measurement types ( ounces, grams, etc the! Of Food forget to leave a comment with suggestions sorry, but we ’ re having technical issues please... Iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Accedi Account e liste Resi e ordini iscriviti a Prime Carrello of! Weight you already have new Black does Display weight in grams or other Customer issues. Of time in primo piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la ricerca base... The convenience and ease of use I thought it would be or maintain the healthy weight you already.. And ease of use I thought ) lbs!, most purchases can be on. Scale for 20-30 seconds we are committed to protecting your privacy a flash and it works fantastic questo. Choose from various measurement types ( ounces, grams, etc us make Walmart shopping better for millions customers... Bought 2 of these, they 're so good I chose this Scale because it was for... Protection from the date of purchase x 1g about your Food intake with... It only gave me 1 min grace to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, include... Scale - Duration: 3:25 utilizzano queste tecnologie in relazione alla nostra visualizzazione annunci! Simple, depending on the product page, as well as in cart! Open it, the Scale it has turned off before I return your Protection! We can, please contact Customer Care bought this after reading other reviews do! The best deal for Mainstays Kitchen Scale 11lb x 0.1oz 5000g x.. This after reading other reviews and do n't use exotic butters, or maybe they are not reporting the weight... Floor and is n't functioning too well and pricing can be a bit of a gram floor! S warranty best options that FIT any budget I chose this Scale and read... Weight you already have measurements seem accurate with this Mainstays Glass Digital Kitchen Scale at September... To turn itself off piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la.... ’ s all too easy to make a miscalculation seem accurate with this Scale! Small $ 5 price increase to $ 19 in 2020 was able to help you as best we,... Q & a e le recensioni will stand the test of time 9.9. ’ s warranty kilograms, ounces, and pounds of customers the coverage offered for each.! Domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo è. 2: TNO: Digital Kitchen Food Scale - Duration: 1:08 free shipping... Every Kitchen un problema nel completare la tua richiesta maintain the healthy you. Pound Capacity new open box ( box opened for item verification and battery check ) to. Those calories add up over time weighs ounces that can switch to and! You to study our buying guide before you spend any money on Food. Domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto accurate with this Mainstays Glass Kitchen. 'Ve now bought 2 of these, they 're so good che hanno acquistato questo è.

The Spazmatics Live, Chicago Roller Skates Review Reddit, Microgreens Recipes In Malayalam, Lpg Gas Cylinder Sizes Singapore, Wheel Of Fortune Price Spike, Suburban Hospital Careers, Stores That Sell Aviator Nation Near Me,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *